Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I Don't Wanna Write

My blog comes and goes, it never did stay the same.
I'm not writing some shit to impress people.
Hell no, if any of my writing can impress 
any living breathing human being,
Then I might as well start my own trilogy thriller teen novel series
Which might probably consist of anything 
raging from wizard to vampires.
Well, what I can tell you is that there are several things 
I don't wanna write:

1. My Life!: Not in general, 
but in specific until the very cell of every details.
Like when I've eaten, when I've shit, whom I've go out with.
I'm not writing to prepare for the Alzheimer's disease,
Which I'm not going to have when I'm old.

2. Advices!: Because I'm no doctor,
and as a friend, I can only give u suggestions,
which I can't guarantee it's bulletproof.
But I do care, but as a friend, not a shrink.

I can be your listener, I can try to help out,
But in terms of giving advice, I'm afraid I can't.

3. Stabbing People: This is the hardest part.
It's impossible to like every people in your life.
Hell no. Our life are just crawling with jerks and assholes
along side the good people we meet.
I hate haters and I don't intend to be one.
So even if I wanna, I'll try my best not to stab people here.
These people don't deserve a post about them.

So, what will I write from now on?
Anything, just about anything,
which will never include any of the above.

Honesty is the best poetry.
Isn't it?

No comments: