Friday, August 5, 2011

Never Forget

I first heard of them back in the late 2002,
and I hooked on them, no just because of the lesbian image they portrayed,
but really I just loved their music,
because nobody make this kind of music back them,
Gaga and Glambert haven't arrive to the music scene yet.
But back then, we have t.A.T.u.

They delivered quite a few major hits,
like All The Thing She Said, Not Gonna Get,
All About Us, Gomenasai etc.
Even the tittle of their albums sound reckless:
200 km/p In The Wrong Lane,
Dangerous & Moving, 
and Waste Management. 

Then it turns out their girl on girl image was a fraud,
(Not shocked at all)
One of the girl even got knocked up (check their White Robe video)
But still they remain my one of my fav.
Eventually, they went their separate way,
embarking on their solo career.
Lena Katina was the first to release her own work,
entitled Never Forget,
which is obviously dedicated to Julia.
The video followed up where we last seen the duo,
in their Snowfall video where they ran their bike into each other,
and so end the journey of t.A.T.u.
So here the trilogy showing the end of t.A.T.u.
I'll never forget you.




No comments: