Sunday, February 26, 2012

Somewhere I Have Never Traveled

By E. E. Comings

Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond 
any experience, your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclosed me,
or which I cannot touch, because they are too near.

Your slightest look easily will unclose me,
though I have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Springs open,
(touching skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose.

or if you wish be to close me, 
I and my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending...

(p/s this just reminds me of you, of us, that's all)

Chinese translation after the bump.


很多我未旅行过的地方,欣然存在于任何经验之外。

你的眼神多么寂静,你至柔的手势中有力量将我关闭。

我无法触及,因为它太靠近。

你轻轻的一瞥,便轻易地将我开启,

虽然我关闭自己,如握紧手指,

你总是一瓣一瓣地解开我,

如春天一样神秘轻巧的碰触它开启的第一朵蔷薇。

若是你要关闭我,

我和我的生命将合拢。

很丽地,很骤然地,

正如这朵花的心脏,梦幻中雪花一般小心翼翼地四处落下。
 
 

No comments: