Monday, September 26, 2011

I Have No Life At All

Well, except from all of the TV shows I watched. I know it's my last semester and I should really be worrying about my thesis but heck I still have time for tons of TV shows. Life gets lonelier when you get older, your best friends die one by one (pardon my pessimism),  you other friends start dating and started to orbit around some chicks instead of sticking to gravity, some of your not-so-close friends ended up marrying his laptop and move to a lonely island with wi-fi connection. Okay, I'm getting no where with this. My point is, if life sucks (which I think mine is slowing picking up on that), we might as well watch how other people lives their lives, maybe it be professionally or supernaturally.

So, there are some new shows I that picked up, along with some other running shows which survived the cut. So, here are some of my review of these shows, and if you're interested, you know where to find me, if you're not, then this is where you stop reading.




The Secret Circle: New girl discovered she's a witch along with 5 other teenage witches (the boys are called witches too). It's from the same writer and creator of The Vampire Diaries, so don't expect anything less from these teens. (I rate: 4/5)

The Lying Game: Twin sisters separated at birth and ended up being adopted by different families. They switched places so one sister could go to search for their biological mom, and so the lying begin. From the author of Pretty Little Liars, so you know there are lies and more lies. (I rate 3.5/5)

Ringer: Twin sisters(again?) meet and one sister fake her own death but the other sister step in her shoes hoping to escape of her life just to find that her filthy rich sister's life is just as mess up as her's. Staring Sarah Michelle Gellar a.k.a. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She's as good as she was in her good old day. (I rate: 3.5/5)

Revenge: A girl comes back to town with a different identity to get some revenge with a list of filthy rich people who framed her dad. So much drama and conspiracy. I  dig this show. (I rate: 4/5)

 Hart of Dixie: When I wrote this the show hasn't premiered yet, but it's out on Itunes so I got a chance to watch it. A story about a doctor from New York who couldn't get her dream job but ended up inheriting half of a clinic from her biological father down south in Alabama. From the creator of Gossip Girl, it's actually pretty funny, and sometimes touching too. You HAVE to watch this. (I rate: 4/5)

There are actually some more new TV shows on my list, but there are nothing big compared to these shows here. So if you wanna watch something new, try these show above. I know I like them, and I hope you will too.
   


No comments: