Thursday, October 6, 2011

Black Apple

I thought it was just a joke when I saw one of my friend posted 'RIP Steve Jobs' on facebook. I thought she was referring to her disappointment on the Iphone 4S. But when more and more of this same status popped up, I knew something was wrong. After a little goggling, it has became a solid fact that the man behind the bitten apple has passed away, and he was only 56 years old.

Destiny must have a sense of humor, because it was only yesterday that the world (or at least half of the world) was celebrating the release of the Iphone 4S and the new IOS 5, I know I did. Apple proudly show off the new model of Iphone on their homepage, even if it look just like the Iphone 4. Now, fans of Apple mourned for the lost of Steve Jobs. Seriously, after death took Amy Winehouse, now he took Steve Jobs? I know the guy's sick, but this is just too sudden. I always thought he would stick around to wait for the Iphone 5. Guess we know what the S in the Iphone 4S stands for. It stands for Steve.

Iphone change the world, it's like the ancestor of touch screen phone, and along comes the Ipad, which almost is the ancestor of the tablet pc. Iphone and Ipad really raised the bar in the gadget world. Yeah, I know there are some people who thinks that it's not worth the money because there are cheaper models which give you what you look for in the Iphone and Ipad. But the Iphone and Ipad don't just rule the gadget world for no reason. There's a reason why people keep wanting more from Apple. Now that I own an Iphone, I know why.

Thank you Steve Jobs, for my Iphone and Ipod. You've changed my world. I hope you're in a better place. RIP.

The Apple Man
 

No comments: