Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Birthday

Happy Birthday to the 2 guys who probably knew me better than any other guys here. 23 years old. I've been 23 for a few months now, and I can tell you that growing up kinda sucks. There's nothing much to look forward to life: first, there's our graduation. But before that, we still gotta finish our thesis, which seems like a Mission Impossible to me. After graduation, maybe there will be some unemployment for some time. Not to mention your love life will probably still be in the state of Limbo.  I didn't recall signing up for a lot of deep shit that life kept on throwing at me, do you?

21 & 22

Well, guess that's why Birthday was invented. To make us feel better, at least for most of us. Birthday is the only thing most people looks forward to growing up. I don't care much about presents, and the one that I've gotten you guys really isn't much. I sucks at picking presents, but I just hope that you guys won't hate it. If it was my birthday, you can basically give me anything cute and useless, or something high-tech, or don't give me anything at all. All that I want for my birthday is the 3 limited wishes that I could make for my birthday. There's no guarantee that they'll all come true but I just like to think that maybe God might have heard me when I blow out my candles. So, I hope you guys make the best out of your wishes. Call me old fashion, but making those wishes does beats having tons of presents.

I know some might hated their birthday, or acted all grumpy and grouchy when people tried to celebrate their birthday, but you gotta know that this is what friends do. Friends remember your birthday, even if it's Facebook who's doing all the remembering. Friends give you lousy surprises. Friends wishes you Happy Birthday. Friends will be there for you, on your birthday and on any other days. As a Capricorn, we keep a short list of real friends, but those who are on our list, we tend to stay true and loyal to them. So, never doubt the loyalty of a Capricorn.  Friends just wanna enjoy and have fun with you on your one-day-only-birthday.

So, for you two guys, I wish you all the best for finally being 23. The show goes on so let's just enjoy the ride.
Michelle, Karsly, Jessie, Me, KW, KC & Ruffy


No comments: