Thursday, January 12, 2012

24

Ever since the first day of 2012, people has been counting down each and everyday with daily trending topics like page 1 of 366, page 3 or 366 and so on (p/s there are 366 days this year). So on the 12th day, I took to my twitter and wrote: Page 12 of 366, I was born today, 24 years ago. I'm actually pretty confused on how should I react to this number. Happy? Maybe, I did made it through one year in one piece. Sad? Maybe a bit, who in the world would love aging? This ain't your typical one step forward making two steps back. Yes, I'm confused, every time around this day, but still, I feel blessed.

Love You All

First of all, I'm blessed because I have a bunch of best friends, who made me laughed and cried, but still stick around with me in the end. I really wanna thank each and everyone of you, I know sometimes I might not always be a great friend, but you guys were all that I ever wanted. Thank you Jessie, Karsly, Michelle, Swaw Swan, Chai Ging, Lit Ling, Kang Wen, Kc, Ruffy and Vui Tat for throwing me this steamboat birthday party, and also to Kimyau and Wei Chong who were not in the picture above, we should have took a picture together, and we will, when we meet again.

And also a big thanks to my bff Penny for the present, I really LOVE it and it fits me! Haha, I take a picture and show you how I wear it someday.  I also wanna say thank you to the girls from Bahtere Arked: My love Shing Ning, Swan Ru, Chuan Sing, Yt, Xiu Qi, Kaiying and shockingly Song Dee, for calling right past midnight yesterday, you guys were the first call I got after turning 24. And again, I just wanna hug and kiss each and everyone of the Huan Huan Gang for giving Lady Gaga's album. I LOVE IT! You guys just gave a little monster what every little monster could ever ask for, and the super adorable cat cake, I really wanna stop you guys from chopping the kawaii kitty into pieces lol but at least it doesn't taste like a cat (though I never tasted one before ). Lastly, I wanna thank each and everyone who posted birthday wishes on my Facebook timeline, on my Twitter page and on my weibo page. I tried my best to personally thanks each and everyone of you guys, you guys were awesome, and if I missed anyone of you guys, my apologies, I'll cherished all of your birthday wishes.

Maybe being 24 ain't such a big deal after all, I'm still me, just a bit older, a bit wiser, and maybe a bit stronger. I made 3 wishes when I blew out the candles on my kitty cake, I hope they came true. But until then, I'll keep on rolling down this road we called Life. Thank you all, and I love you all.

My Kitty Cake

24 years old Me

No comments: