Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Youtube

I wanna do something different today. I wanna add another tag in my blog, a tech tag. People who knew me knew was a bit nerdy when it comes to computer, gadget and other techy stuff, so maybe I'll share some info that I found useful here, though I can't really be at service if your lappy is fucked and needed some reformatting.

So, I'll start it off by writing about one of my favorite thing on the internet: Youtube. For me, Youtube is just as important as Facebook, Google and Twitter. However, I came to notice that most of friends aren't putting the use of Youtube to it fullest. So, my first suggestion when it come to Youtube to you, is please create a Youtube account. It's just as simple as creating your Facebook or Twitter account, however, if you have a google account or a blogger account, you can actually just sign into Youtube by logging in one of those account.

So, here's what your Youtube page look like for most of you who don't have a Youtube account:


They are just some random videos on the front page that might or might not interest you. You still gotta need to head to the search box if you wanna look for some particular video. But, this is what your Youtube page will look like once you have sign in:



In the middle part, there will be your subscriptions, which are the channels or people that you have subscribed to. So, whenever new videos are uploaded, there automatically appear on your Youtube page.I subscribed to so many channels, for example the channel of some Youtube artists like Christina Grimmie, Alex Goot and Sam Tsui. There is a also a channel for tvshowpromo for catching a sneak peak on some of favorite tv show. There are also some channel for my favorite Taiwan celebrity show like 康熙来了. Subscribing to my favorite channel does make my Youtube page seems so much more interesting. So, if you see something you like on Youtube, you might wanna subscribe to that channel.

So subscribe! I <3 Mr Fitz (from PLL)
 Beside being able to subscribe, you can now also comment or click the 'Like' button just below the video, you can also click dislike too haha (wish Facebook can do the same).

Comments! Now you can too!

And you can now upload your own video now that you have your own Youtube account. People can also subscribe to your channel if they wanna see more video from you. So, wanna create your Youtube acount now?

No comments: