Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Hate

Changes. Yup. That's the thing I hated the most about life. I remember the Joey McIntyre used to sang: "And I hope you always stay the same", but somewhere deep down I know it's hardly possible to someone to always to stay the same, life changes, people changes, every single shits in this whole universe changes.

I easily get used to the people around me, my surrounding, the way of life that I thought that I had designed for me. But then changes just walked in the room and swept me off my feet like Katrina, and I'd have to start all over again. Rebuilding my life, rebuilding myself.

So here I am, at another crossroad, another starting point. Saying goodbye to the way I was before. Everything ends at the start.


 
New Day by Tamar Kaprelian


I'll be waiting for the next changes to come, even if I'm not fully ready yet. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, changes not always meant to be in a bad way. once you've grown up, more changes you've to deal with and this is life. cheer up and wish for another great day ahead. :)

Josh said...

Will do! haha I just need some time to adjust to the changes to come. All the best to you too;D