Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ruffy's Birthday

Happy birthday to the first course-mate to ask for my number, he's my ex-roommate (thank god that's over 'cause most of the time when his alarm rang, I really wanna strangle him, I kid, I kid lol), and now we're housemate.

He's probably the most straight forward guy I know, he just don't know how to sugarcoat and making it more presentable, sometimes that include him. But that's just the way he is, he's real in his own weird way. I know I can be harsh on him sometime, but that's just my way of showing that I don't sugarcoat my feelings with him too, unlike what I didn't with some people around me.

So, I guess there's no beef between us, or am I wrong? lol Still, I gotta respect him for being true to himself, and hopefully the girl of his dream will realize that someday too and try to lead him to a more normal life. But until then, happy birthday Ruffy.

23, finally
No. 37
The girls
Killer, Yu Qi, Jessie, Me, KC, KW, Ruffy, Michelle & Karsly

No comments: