Sunday, November 6, 2011

Worst Team Ever

And by this I'm referring to the alphas team lead by Dr Rosen. Yup, the season finale aired a long time ago, but I'm not that eager to finished it because I'm slowly losing my interest in team, the same goes to The Lying Game and Suits too. Well, now that I finally watched all 11 episodes, all I can say is that they are the worst team of superheroes ever. I'm not saying this because all their superpowers have weakness, they have been a mess, ever since episode 1.
They need a better doctor

First of all, they are a team of people with superpower working for the government, the government should be thankful that these guys wanna help out, but will they at least show that they are willing to support this team of alphas as well, may it be financially or spiritually. Why the hell the government didn't send more people to help them. Mind you that Fringe has a whole division to their disposal. Every time they are in the office, there will only be 6 of them. It's like no one else is there besides them. What kind of office is that?

Speaking about office, how many time have their office been breached? I've lose count. How many time have some enemies came in and almost got them kill. Don't get me started on that. Damn, I wouldn't wanna work in that of office even if I have Clair Bennet's power. Come on, at least put a desk recipient or a security guard somewhere nearby.

A team needs a leader, and Dr Rosen ain't that good with leading a team. He doesn't always have the right answers and most of the time he doesn't even know what the question is, let alone the answer. He should just retire and give this post to some one who can lead, like the old commander guy in Terra Nova, now that's a leader. All Dr Rosen do is talk to his team of patients a.k.a. his team of alphas. Will it work? Maybe. But sometime even viewers like me doubt that he knows what he's saying. Oh Doc, show some confident will ya? Watch more X-men and see how Professor X do it.

This like Heroes all over again. Or worst, since they didn't even catch any real baddies in season 1. I was keeping my fingers crossed if Syfy would renewed this show. To my surprise, they did renewed it. Will I watch it, probably, now that I know that Red Flag is the guy who played the alpha wolf in Teenwolf. Well, at least Dr Rosen does surprised me in the end by telling the whole world that alphas are out there. Heroes did the same thing and they got axed, now I just hope it survived season 2. 
   

No comments: