Thursday, December 22, 2011

New House

Financially, I can't afford a new house, yet. But I guess my favorite murder house will no longer be there in season 2. So, a new house, maybe? With the season finale of American Horror Story ended today, well, yesterday morning to be exact, I'm officially ran out of tv shows to watch for the remaining of the year 2011 (PLL will be back on Jan 12 though, so YAY!)

So, I wasn't really sure what this show is about. I just downloaded the first two episodes because Ryan Murphy created it and I'm not anticipating that the ghost will be any glee-like. After watching the first episode, I was confused, yes, the show is so sick and twisted, and sexy at the same time (Dylan a.k.a Ben Harmon was butt-naked!). I planned to give it up but somehow I decided to watch the second episode where the house was invaded. From that point on, I just got hooked on so badly to this show. People who knew me knows that I'm not a big fan of horror movie ot tv show, but I just can't resist AHR.



So, this show runs on this simple theory: you moved into the house, you died inside the house, you never get to leave the house (except on Halloween). I know the Harmons couldn't really save their marriage but I never thought that they couldn't even save themselves. First Violet committed suicide, then Vivian died giving birth to the Antichrist, and lastly Ben got his wish of dying when Hayden killed him. So, the Harmons are now reunited as a family of ghost. Somehow, they were happy together, unlike when they were alive. Maybe dying does gives you a new perspective of life, or in their case, death.

With the Harmons gone, the house is on the market again, and the new tenants moved in. The house is going to recruit new ghost members but the Harmons decided that the dying has to ended. They scared off the new residents and maybe they'll be doing that for many many many years to come. So I guess there will be a new murder house in season 2, or maybe they'll continue the story with Constance and the Antichrist child name Micheal, who killed his nanny at the age of 3. Who know. Ryan Murphy, please surprise me.

The Harmons or most of the ghosts might not make it to the new season, and if that's the case, may you all haunt in peace and I'll miss you guys. I mean you ghosts.

The ghost of Xmas, Harmons style

Ben & Viv with their stillborn
Violet smiling
Moira's the godmother of Ben & Viv's stillborn
Like father (Tate) like son

No comments: